The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
The Uses Of Linkedin
Here are some reasons why people may use LinkedIn.
- To stay in touch with friends and colleagues.
- To reconnect with old friends and colleagues that you may have not been able to find or be found by otherwise when emails and phone numbers are changed.
- To get introduced to new interesting friends and business connections.
- To promote your products and services, find or be found by new customers.
- To find or be found by new vendors, suppliers or service providers.
- To find a job through your network and to make it easy for employers and recruiters to find you.
- To find someone to fill a vacancy that you may have.
- To find experts and get advice.
- To share your experience, help others and give advices.
- To stay updated with the latest news especially about your network and what’s new.
- To join groups and start or join in interesting discussions.
- To build and strengthen your personal branding and online presence for you or your company (improving the chances of being found on Google).
- To find new opportunities for business, partners or investors
- To consolidate in one place trusted (to some degree) recommendations that you can get from your colleagues, friends and business contacts.
- To use who you know in common to ask for reference about someone or a company before working or doing business with them.
- To look up anyone that you need to meet or speak to and find out what you can about them to understand them better and to make a good impression.
- To be able to post questions and get different answers
- To be able to create or participate in polls (surveys) and find out the results.
- To be able to post and share announcements, updates, news, cool things.
- To be recognized as a subject matter expert in your area of expertise.
As you can see the possibilities and power of this network are endless.
The Recommended Content Widget will appear here on the published site.