The following are some questions I ask my clients. If you do not know the answer to these maybe it is time to take a closer look at your strategy and make adjustments.
These are just food for thought.
1. What is your business estimated annual revenue?
2. What Is your estimated annual profit?
3. What is your biggest business concern?
4. How do you plan to fix this?
5. Do you have a Digital Marketing Strategy?
6. What Could Be Improved about the results?
7. Do you have a Information Security Strategy?
8. Do you have a malicious incident response plan?
9. If not are you aware of the risks?
10. How are you leaving money on the table or taking unneeded risks?
In the end it's not about just answering questions but knowing clearly how your defined strategy fits and will be executed. At the end of the day you either know or you don't the rest isn't really that important.
Do you map your strategy ahead of time? What questions do you seek to answer with your business , IT security, or Digital marketing strategy? Let me know in the comments below.
Do you have a moat? First off, no I do not mean the literal swamp area filled with alligators or crocodiles surrounding a medieval castle.
The business version does include any pets however it is just as important. As Warren Buffet famously said you can judge a businesses fundamentals on the strength of it's moat.
The moat or competitive advantage provides you with a crystal clear opportunity to see where you are positioned to seperate yourself from the competition.
Do you have a clear vision for what separates you? Why or why not?
Let me know in the comments.